Preventative Dental Care
Protecting the Periodontal Health of Your Whole Family
Would you put dirty dishes in your cabinet? No!
Just as dirty dishes are unpleasant and can spread sickness, improperly cleaned teeth encourage disease, bad breath, and infection.
Proper care of your teeth can prevent dental problems from happening or detect them before they endanger your health.
At Dr. David Mondock, DMD, Family Dentistry, we believe that encouraging preventative care is an important part of what we do for your family.
When you visit us, we will:
- Tell you the best way to keep your teeth clean and bright
- Discuss elements of general oral hygiene
- Present special information for children, seniors, and patients with special needs
- Provide regularly scheduled cleanings
- Perform non-invasive oral cancer screenings
Treating Dental Problems Before They Become Serious
When most people think about dentists, they think about tooth care, but healthy gums are an important element of your overall oral health.
Don’t believe the advertisements! Gum disease and gingivitis can’t be cured with over-the-counter products. Once periodontal disease begins to cause your gums to recede, they can’t be made to grow back. Receding gums can contribute to tooth loss.
Your whiter, brighter, healthier smile will thank you!